Ms. Loeffler joined the health center movement in 1999 as part of the senior leadership team at a health center in Boulder, Colorado. Since then, Ms. Loeffler has worked at all levels of the health center movement, including:
- Supporting primary care strategic planning efforts at the national, federal, state, and local levels.
- Supporting needs assessments, board development, workforce development strategic planning, and other activities for HCs, PCAs, HCCNS, and NACHC, and regional accountable care entities.
- Facilitating and designing partnerships and strategies among hospitals, payers, and health centers.
- Providing training and technical assistance on issues related to using data for quality improvement, value-based care and payment models, workforce issues, and virtual care.
- Establishing new health centers in communities with no access to care.
In addition to her work with health centers, she leads similar projects at a national scale for Abt Associates. She brings her national perspective on health system delivery transformation and payment reform to her work at the state and local levels.