Principal Consultant, CURIS Consulting
Shannon is both one of the owners of CURIS Consulting and Principal Consultant. Prior to jointly launching CURIS, Shannon has had over 17 years of experience working with health centers, hospitals, PCAS and HCCNs to enhance clinical, operational and financial performance.
Shannon’s areas of specialty are:
• HRSA/FTCA Compliance
• PCMH Recognition/Transformation
• Practice Operations and Performance
• Data Analysis and HIT/HIS Optimization
• Quality Improvement
• Program Development and Implementation
• Value Based Care and Clinical Integration preparedness
Shannon is a frequently sought-after national expert and speaker at NACHC, PCA, NCQA and various other conferences. Shannon has served as faculty for NACHC's Operations Trainings over the past few years and is the author of NACHC's Population Health Guidebook and Board QI Modules.