Cherokee Health Systems is a leader in Integrated Care Training and Consulting. Working primarily with FQHCs interested in integrating primary care, behavioral health and substance abuse treatment, Cherokee offers four (4) Training Academies, either in-person or virtually:
1. Introduction to Integrated Care (focus on the clinical model, operations, finance/billing and IT)
2. Behavioral Health Consultant "Bootcamp" (focus on a "deep dive"/skills development for BHCs)
3. Integrated Pediatric Academy (focus on integrated care with pediatric populations)
4. Integrated Addiction Medicine Academy (focus on integrated care with SUD populations).
Cherokee Health Systems also conducts Integrated Care Consulting in Integrated Care. Our work typically involves strategic planning, tactical planning, implementation, execution, practice assessments, team-based skills development, workflow, EHRs, billing/collections, etc. needed to effectively manage an integrated care practice.
Join our VIRTUAL SHOWCASE on Monday 8/31 and Tuesday 9/1 at 1pm. We will be doing a "Mini-Training Academy" on Integrated Care: From Model to Method. We will be discussing the clinical model, operations and finance to make integrated care work at your health center.
|Cherokee Training Brochure|
Integrated Care: From Model to Method
Join us Monday 8/31/2020 and Tuesday 9/1/2020 from 1-2PM Eastern
This live, virtual event will include discussions of:
1. The integrated care clinical model using behavioral health consultants embedded in primary care
2. Operational and workflow issues to better execute the clinical model
3. Financing and coding to pay for the model
There will be time allotted for questions and answers. Everyone is welcome to join this discussion.