NACHC announces its annual webinar series for health center leaders and staff preparing for HRSA’s Operational Site Visit (OSV) and building or maintaining continuous compliance.
This unique 3-part webinar series features the perspective of three independent OSV reviewers with years of experience conducting HRSA OSVs, including virtual OSVs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each faculty member – a current fiscal, governance, and clinical reviewer – will provide practical tips and promising practices for ensuring not just a successful OSV but for achieving and maintaining a state of continuous compliance.
This webinar series will provide:
- A practical overview of the Health Center Program requirements, HRSA’s Health Center Program Compliance Manual, and HRSA’s Site Visit Protocol (updated in May 2021)
- Tips for navigating the Virtual OSV process;
- Potential pain points and common areas of conditions/findings;
- Strategies for preparing your board and health center and steps that your health center can take to ensure continuous compliance
- Insights and tips from a reviewer’s perspective
Click "article" at the top of this page to view this product.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org